"Our pace took sudden awe" -Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good Morning!

A few thoughts as my minds meanders through the morning:

I should upload pictures onto the blog.
Also this:
I am amazed at how the Internet connects us to people who either are or have been significant to us in the past. For example, my high school english teacher. Not only did we connect on Facebook a few years ago, we recently connected on here as well. One of the women who inspired me to pursue a study in english and writing can now read this or I hers. At any rate, I thought it was all very poetic and wanted to share that with the seven people who follow and may read this.

I slept in today. Ladies, gentlemen, do not underestimate the depth of rest we reap from sleeping as the sun shines through a curtain on our windows. Maybe this isn't for everyone, but I encourage everyone to try it. This morning I slept until 9:45 and I do not regret it.

Alas, I have neglected my promise to begin writing about universal ideas on here. Still, I sit and write about myself, which really could be a bore. So then, if you continue on with me in faith, you will not be disappointed. I first must learn how to work this blog, etc.

I work at the retail job today. And then have dinner with the six girls I currently live with. Intermittently I intend to enjoy the sun.
C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment